1. If you have the box your plasma TV or computer monitor came in, use it.
2. Disassemble the plasma TV from its base, if necessary. Wrap the plasma TV base in bubble wrap or packing blankets. The base does not need to be boxed.
3. Wrap the plasma TV in bubble wrap or packing blankets and pack the plasma TV into the double-walled cardboard plasma TV box.
4. Place all the cables, wiring, and controllers in a plastic bag and place in the plasma TV box for safe keeping.
5. Fill any open space in the plasma TV box with crumbled newsprint.
6. When storing the plasma TV in your gobox, do not lay the plasma TV box flat on the ground. Store upright. If possible, protect the plasma TV box with mattresses.
SOS TIP: Whenever you use bubble wrap have the smooth side away from the object and the bubble side toward the object you are packing.
SOS TIP: GO BOX sells plasma TV boxes. GO BOX sells packing blankets but if you are storing with GO BOX we rent packing blankets too. Packing blanket rentals are only available to GO BOX customers while in storage or for your move.
© Copyright 2016 GO BOX Storage | Website By: SilverServers Inc.